7.06.2005

Funny

In scanning through some poker blogs this morning, I found these on Bill Rini's blog. Funny.

Hellmuth 404 page.
Sklansky 404 Page.

There are others here.


On a side note, Musky Boy and I are heading into the vast emptiness that is cheeseland to play in a live MTT. It's my first Live MTT ever. Numb Nuts and Lucky PP are supposed to be there, so surely the MPT will show well. Squeaky was called and invited, but apparently was asleep at 9pm due to his exhausting work schedule.

I myself am apprehensive. I'm not nervous about the MTT itself. However, I've played 3 45 man free-roll tourneys at Stars over the last week, and I've won all three. Yeah, I know, big deal. The problem is that I've had 4 - count 'em - 4 quads , including 3 in one tourney, over that span. That's LuckyPP-ian luck. I just hope my luck doesn't run out before Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home