6.27.2005

The OMEN

Working in the loop does have it's advantages. One being that there is easy access to Taste when there aren't 6 million people there. So today my co-worker and I moseyed over and took in the sites, smells and tastes.

So as I was walking along the main drag, I'm looking at all the booths, trying to choose between 18 different kinds of pizza, 4 kinds of Fried Dough (none of which are as good as Pizza Villa's Beer Nuggets)...where was I? Oh, yes...Who do you think had a booth?

That's right...PEPE LOPEZ! And I have photographic proof. Now, I can only remember two things about that night. One is the constant screaming of his name PEPEEEEEE LOOOOOOOOOOOPEZ. And the other was winning. So I'm taking this as a sign that Magic Man will rule next time.

4 Comments:

At 6/30/2005 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only OMEN you need is called The "4"peat. Consider it a privilege to be present. That Omen soon to be followed by The "5"peat.........

Doc

 
At 6/30/2005 7:35 PM, Blogger Muskyboy said...

Mr. Suckout yucking it up.

 
At 6/30/2005 8:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

He wins a couple coin flips and all the sudden, he's Bill Fillmaff.

 
At 7/01/2005 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A couple coin flips? I guess being the money leader on the MPT ( over $1400.00) 7 First Place Finishes . (10 If you count splits) The only 3 time in 1 night winner in MPT histroy. AND STILL NO RESPECT. Why the magic man has to be such a hater I do not understand. I guess being beat month in and month out by a nurse ( who never played poker befor in his life) can stir irrational thoughts.

Nurse. (doc, or what ever magic man wants to call me)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home