6.12.2005

Ech

Cubs win. Sox lose. And I place out of the money in 3- yes 3 straight tourneys. At the moment, I have a very small attention span regarding last night. I sucked out, I lost a coin flip, I lost with QQ to KJ...I lost with KJ to Squeaky's QQ when he limped preflopped and miracle of all miracles, I flop a J high board rainbow.

Hightlights:

Musky Boy arguing that betting into a better hand is indeed a suckout - becuase he was ahead and checked on the flop.

Flipper: Living up to his nickname.

Khyle, Musky, and Squeaky being bitter when exiting, but Regulator strangely calm.

The best part of the entire night of course was Squeaky being taught a lesson in poker by Doc tow in a row. Doc was behind 3.5-1 when he pimp-slapped Squeaky around so badly, that he won in 3 hands. In the second tourney, Squeaky gained 2nd again to Doc's win.

News&Notes: You will all be sorely disapointed that Musky and Khyle's bet has been retired. If you recall, the bet was that in a full 8 man or better tourney, they ended heads up, the loser would have to wear an embarrasing T-Shirt (more embarrasing than even a Cubs jersey). However, as time went on, it seemed analagous to the Clippers and Hawks having a bet over the next to win an NBA Championship.

So, now with that load released from our minds, surely our play will rise to the expected level.

And, oh yes. Musky Boy exited 1rst and 2nd in the first two tourneys. And Khyle exited second in the last one.

3 Comments:

At 6/12/2005 10:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I can supply a "Hellmuth for President" T-Shirt upon request.

 
At 6/13/2005 6:43 AM, Blogger Muskyboy said...

Hmmm, let's see I was ahead preflop, I was ahead on the flop and Doc had 4 outs to beat me. Sounds damn well like a suckout to me.

 
At 6/13/2005 9:02 AM, Blogger Muskyboy said...

Khyle,

Didn't you get knocked out first in the second game?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home