6.09.2005

Because I'm a Giver

While the wife and I were walking the kids around the neighborhood, Musky informed me of a rather dismal situation. Beginner's Luck (damn, were we on the spot with that nickname or what?), informed Musky that he would be bringing 'cigars' to the game Saturday. But he said he was bringing Swisher Sweets. While I can only hope that it was a joke, I can only go on Musky's word that he seemed serious. The short story is that unless you're the type of person to drink this, you're not the type of person that would smoke Swishers or Phillies either.

Keep in mind that while Cigars are a hobby of mine, they're Doc's lifestyle. So should he make recommendations (assuming he can ever figure out how to comment here), then take his over mine.

Here are a couple suggestions for moderately priced but great cigars:
Padron Palmas ; La Gloria Cubana; Partagas; Punch

Punch is probably the only real strong cigar in that bunch. And while a good La Gloria is my favorite Cigar, they've been uneven for me at times. You can get any of these at Aromas Cigars at the Mills. Go in entry E, and turn left.

Trust me on this. By the way, Musky loves the smell of cigar smoke, so you'll be helping him out if you blow some of it his way during the game. He LOVES that.

6 Comments:

At 6/09/2005 7:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Swisher Sweets are also great if you guys want to ditch the tobacco and roll out with that fine bitch Mary Jane.

 
At 6/09/2005 8:00 PM, Blogger Muskyboy said...

While a novel thought, Mrs. Musky might have some serious issues with that.

In addition, while Khyle is close to having his facts straight, he is a little off. I don't mind the smell of the stogies, I just don't like the nasty morning after taste.

and.... who the hell is Shawn?

 
At 6/09/2005 8:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I so happen to be a poker player myself. I dig reading poker blogs and came across yours one night while striding down the Information Superhighway.

It would seem that you are more into live poker, while I am one of the millions of fish that stride for success on the Internet.

 
At 6/09/2005 8:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It just occured to me that I used stride twice in the same commenting post. Forgive my lack of grammatic diversity.

 
At 6/10/2005 5:37 AM, Blogger Muskyboy said...

Lack of Grammatic Diversity fits in well with this blog.

 
At 6/10/2005 9:21 AM, Blogger Muskyboy said...

Regulator,

Please don't alienate our growing fan base.

The Management

 

Post a Comment

<< Home