6.02.2005

June 1

Yesterday was a pretty interesting day. It was a big news day, with Deep Throat's story being revealed. At least I had something to read on the train besides Card Player and the depressing Metro section of the Trib.

At lunch, a co-worker and I went out and passed by a single-toothed homeless person. As she asked for money, I did my normal "no eye contact" thing. But as I passed her, she suddenly stopped rambling in her semi-coherent manner, and said "Why are you wearing a gray T-Shirt under a Brown shirt? It doesn't make any sense."

Internally, I started to defend myself: "But this T-Shirt kicks ass, it WICKS sweat away. I don't care what fashion says..." This went on for about 30 seconds before I realized how ludicrous the situation was.

Later, after work I was on my way to the train when I got an Email from Musky Boy asking if I was messing with him. I checked the blog out, and lo and behold, Felicia saw not only my post but his comments and promtply gave him a metaphorical slap upside the head. Which induced a rather uncharacteristic apology from fishy-boy.

So I logged on to my Yahoo! Messenger on my phone...from the train (feeling oh-so-geeky), and chatted with her for a little bit. She was very cool, as I presumed she would be. I just told her that Musky is an ass. But don't worry Musky, you're our ass. That is unless you decide to move, in which case, you're beneath our former entertainment director.

Then, late last night I watched the LOST pilot. It was pretty cool watching it now, knowing everything we know. Picking up little black/white and number references. Then, as I watched a Futurama Episode for the 3rd time, I thought, maybe Musky is right, and I do watch too much TV.

1 Comments:

At 6/02/2005 6:31 AM, Blogger Muskyboy said...

Yes, you watch too much TV. Time to get a hobby.

Felicia has suggested masturbation for me, I'm not inclined, but maybe that would work for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home