2.22.2005

For the Record

There's nothing sadder than someone who has sucked recently resting on their past laurels. Yes, Queen Musky, this means you. For someone who plays more poker in a month than the rest of the tour combined (Regulator excepted becuase he has yet to win), you should expect victory.

Right now, you should be aspiring to the level of a Dan M - who, based on his calling nature, will furthermore be known as "Curious Kitty." Until you can consistently out-place Kitty, you should quit quoting Queen Lyrics, and stick to Beck's "I'm a Loser Baby."

The only thing sadder than you living off your 2004 victory is that you still mention your HS Soccer exploits.

2 Comments:

At 2/22/2005 12:59 PM, Blogger Muskyboy said...

Ah Khyle your bitterness is obvious.

--The rest of this comment has been deleted due to improper language.--

 
At 2/22/2005 1:10 PM, Blogger Muskyboy said...

Well Magic Man has made me cry. I am resigning from the MPT (with my Championship) in similiar fashion to my annual resignation as commissioner of the HFFL. Khyle I hope you are happy.

Sniffle Sniffle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home