8.09.2005

Sad News for Saturday

I was chatting with MuskyBoy this am, and in a short exchange he informed me that he can't make it. After I told him that my garage mini-fridge was only for 2005 MPT Regulation Tournament winners, meaning he and Regulator would be forced to use a cooler, he gave the following reply (IM handle changed):

ican'tcatchamuskyboy: btw, I don't have a cooler big enough for all the stuff I was going to bring, so I guess I'm out.

He started to fall from his high moral ground, saying "maybe I will still come, but not bring anything." But I told him he should stick to his guns. I think in the end he will back down and still bring his large spread "tic tacs and some popcorn, I think."

Let's all pull together and show Musky Boy how much we support him. Everyone comment at how much we would all miss him!

Or not...either way.

In other news, Dear Wife has told me that I at least have to match Doc's spread. So against my better judgement, I will head to the grocery store. I fall under the Mrs. Musky Boy school of thought. So here is a look at my preliminary list:

  • Peapods
  • Pluots
  • Pizza
  • Polenta
  • Pickles
  • Petroleum Jelly (Reg's personal use)
  • Pepperoni
  • Pork Ribs
  • Paas Easter Egg dye kits
  • Pedisure
  • Potatos
  • Plums
  • Pineapple
  • Pimento Spread on Pumpernickle
Requests will be taken....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home