1.05.2005

OT: Things that annoy me.

I have a lot of bad karma, becuase I'm constantly irritated by things. So in an effort to excise my demons, I'm going to list out the things that annoy me, and then later things that do NOT annoy me.

Things that DO Annoy me:

1. Incorrect use of the word literally. As in "my eyes literally jumped out of my head." No they did not.

2. Using First Annual instead of Inaugural.

3. People who walk slowly down Adams when I'm trying to get to work.

4. Use of the phrase "untimely" death.

5. The Bears

6. Bad beat stories other than mine (and Musky Boy's, what can I say, I love to see him in pain)

7. The Straw Man defense

8. 3 hour commutes.

9. 12 inches of snow.

1 Comments:

At 1/07/2005 12:41 PM, Blogger Muskyboy said...

Things that annoy me? Khyle's list of annoyances!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home