12.17.2004

Big Championship Tonight

The day of the championship has arrived. Unfortunately, the MPT Tour Manager has again failed to arrange for media coverage. So you won't be able to watch Mike Sexton or Vince Van Patten commenting every time Musky Boy folds, or read about aggressive pre-flop action by the defending Champion John "W" Rizzotto in the Chicago Tribune.

When asked to comment about this lack of coverage, Musky Boy mumbled something about 'real life' and then went back to playing a Turbo SNG on Stars.

We are hoping for a large crowd tonight, 12 or more possibly. When asked how that affected his chances, Magic Man Keys responded "I suck at math." He then called a raise with 1.9 - 1 chances of making his hands with only 1.63-1 Pot odds - silly boy.

Other members of the tour have been laying low, trying not to give away any secrets of their games leading up to the big night.

My money is on the Regulator and Musky Boy in the big game tonight. Actually, that's not 100% true, I just said that hoping that it would jinx them worse than a Bartman doll jinxes Moises Alou.

1 Comments:

At 12/17/2004 3:55 PM, Blogger Muskyboy said...

The problem I have now is I can't shuffle because my wrists are tired, over use you know. But My wife got me a card shuffler, so I should be good to go. I hope the cards aren't sticky.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home