12.08.2006

It's Christmas time in pokerland

I like blogging. I like Poker. I like Money. It's a great things when those three meet. Generally, my wins have been too few for me to be crowing about here, so I have to look for it in other ways.

So I was excited when an opportunity came up to get paid to review an on line store: www.CardroomSupply.com. Head on over, they have a lot of very good stuff. I've checked out the local places for poker tables for my future poker\hot tub room (shh don't tell my wife, I'm still selling the idea). Frankly, the choices all suck. You can buy a $5 table top for $30 at the local place, or an overpriced real table at pools R us. Good Cards? Not locally. What if someone kept losing all the dealer buttons (not naming names Doc, don't take offense)?


This site has a good selection., and the prices are actually fairly competitive (based on what my Dad paid in Vegas and 10m research). It has everything a poker whore would want. Cards, chips, even $800 timers. And then there's this lovely item.

Musky, you're a big shooter, you can afford this can't you? Take one for the MPT. C'mon.




Personally, I don't like big chain stores as much as mom & pop shops. And if you read the snippet on the site, it's basically a guy who realized that poker stuff wasn't as easy to come by as it should have been. So he started selling it on the Internet using the Yahoo store engine. That's why you may see the Y logo.

They even have a link to 31 Hold Em Tips. I wonder if "don't bet into quads with an inside straight draw is one of them." Go forth and purchase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home