11.28.2005

Muskyboy reels 'em in in Cheese Land

I'm copying an email from Muskyboy with little editing. I'm not sure if fellow MPTers should be worried that he's got his game back or releived that he got his annual win. Regardless, Musky won a 70 person tourney at a bar in Wisconsin last week:

Something like 67 people. Reg finished 12th. Down to two tables I got moved to the table with the chip leader. He was going nuts screaming and yelling when he won pots etc. Anyways I was about average stack at the time. Then in the BB I had Q 5. The chip leader called I checked and flop was J 7 5. I went all in.

He thought for about 3-4 minutes, asking me all types of questions and then folded showing a 7. I didn't show my hand. He then starts telling everybody he is going to bust me and that he is out to get me. Two hands later I get AA. He raised to 4K (blinds were 1/2), I went all in with my remaining 14K. He called with 78 suited and I doubled up.

When we got to the final table I was approximately even with him as chip leaders. He still keep telling everybody at the table that he was going to bust me. Final table was 8 players. He kept talking. So I told him that I was going to take out all the short stacks and then bust his ass. At this point I had probably 80K + in chips he had about 65K and the rest of the table was between 20-40, with the exception of one guy who had like 4k. Any hand I played at that point other than the blinds I made a raise of at least 20K. I ended up in races with 3 of the short stacks and my hands held up each time. Down to three, me some lady who had not played much and the loud mouth.

I think I have about 120K in chips or so and had the other two players doubled. I had A 3 in the small blind and raised my normal 20K. BB called (loud mouth guy). Flop was A 3 7. I check he went all in with a 7. I doubled up the other person and let her back in the game and at one point she had come back to have about 40% of the chips, but she was a very obvious player. If she had top pair she raised or bet if she had hit the board she called.

I started raising every hand and she folded most of them. Then the guy who was dealing made a comment something like, "He is running you over, That will work until you hit your hand". Then I got the Iven in the BB she just called and I checked. The board was 2 4 9. I bet out about 2/3 her stack and she came over the top all in. I called and she had Q 10. Nothing hit and I won.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home