10.19.2005

World Series

Lucky PP was horrified recently when Warner Saunders of Channel 5 was going to air 'tips' on getting tickets to the WHITE SOX in the World Series. However, I already knew PP's secret, which was calling TicketMaster in other areas.

Unfortunately, the 17 different numbers I called were all busy. The two computers I was using failed to get me in line fast enough (damn those computers and that internets).

The MPT picked up a new link. From a degenrate gambling site. Yep, seems about right.

Go White Sox.

6 Comments:

At 10/20/2005 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luckily for me I have tickets to games one and two. Looks as if people are not as resourceful as I am.

Lucky PP

 
At 10/20/2005 1:22 PM, Blogger Muskyboy said...

well done PP. That just eliminates one potential whiny Sox fax crabbing about "boo hoo only scalpers were able to get tickets" or "I've been a life long sox fan and so was my Dad and his dad and his dad and his dad and my kids and their kids and because of this you should sell me your tickets at face value".. blah blah blah. Shut up.

Enjoy the games, and hopefully quality umpiring this go round. While not a Sox fan, I do hope they go one to win it. But if they don't oh well at least they got a shot.

 
At 10/20/2005 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the scalpers dont get the seats, corporations do. And they give them to the suits who could care less about the games. Even if I did not have tickets, I would go and get tickets at the lot for face value because I am very persistent and resourceful, Not to mention a great poker player.

 
At 10/20/2005 5:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Quoting PP:

"I am very persistent and resourceful, Not to mention a great poker player"

Hey, two out of three ain't bad.

 
At 10/20/2005 6:52 PM, Blogger Muskyboy said...

Of course Corps. get a great majority of the tix, that is another reason why Sox fans whining is so annoying.

 
At 10/21/2005 5:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So i am not so resourceful. Oh well
PP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home